elsewhere: trini






There comes a time when one can't take any more fashion blogs. I don't read them anymore, really, and there's nothing more luxurious than not thinking about getting dressed. It's not that I don't care how I look, it's just that I'm not obsessed with buying things.

It's partly to do with being 30, and partly to do with having all the clothes I want, apart from a few bits and pieces I am happy to wait for, to buy slowly. 

But I do have to admit I got excited about reading Trini's posts, right back to the very beginning of her blog, something I haven't done in ages! It made me so excited about making my wardrobe really streamlined and simple and full of only perfect, quality things. It also made me feel much better about dressing in what I sometimes consider a slightly mundane way - black trousers, loafers, striped tops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment