& other stories


The launch of new H&M owned brand & Other Stories has me a little hot under the collar, for several reasons. I love the looks that are being drip fed before they open their doors (March 8 in London if you're interested). They're simple, well cut and immaculately designed. If COS prices are anything to go by, the ranges will be super affordable too. I'm also really impressed by their calm, measured approach to pre-launch publicity - a few videos, a Tumblr site and a very refined social media strategy that's infinitely more effective than shouting. I'm sold - and I can't wait to get my hands on this lovely outfit.

4 comments:

  1. Really excited to see what they come up with.

    http://herribbonsandherbows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the bag too!!! I've been reading so much about it that I'm desperate for it too, but don't think I'll be able to get my hands on it anytime soon..

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen some great pictures too. I love Cos but it is often a bit too neat for me whereas this collection looks easier and more relaxed. Definitely going to have to brave Regent st!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh we need H&M in Australia right now!

    ReplyDelete