working girl


For the past six years, I've worked for myself. I've run my own company and worked on all sorts of rewarding, creative projects. I've created social media strategies for brands, written trend reports, press releases and articles for magazines such as Russh and US Nylon. I've made websites happen, managing them from start to launch, creating content for them, both visual and written. They've been for clients including Sans Ceuticals, Simon James Design and Stolen Rum. I've worked as a freelance digital copywriter for large advertising agencies, writing for clients from Vodafone to airlines and fashion retailers.

Now, I'm in London and I'm looking for a job. My dream job, or at least a foot in the door, a start on that path. I want to work with other people, in an office, not freelance at home. I want to work hard on projects that challenge and excite me. Since I've done so many different things, it's hard to give myself a job title. Digital Copywriter fits, but it doesn't quite encompass everything I've worked on in the past.

I'm hardworking, driven, passionate, creative. I'm an excellent writer and researcher. I'm happy to live anywhere in the UK or Europe. While I adore fashion and have plenty of experience in writing about it, I'm just as excited to work with clients in other areas - youth products, music, food, design. I just love creating considered, beautiful communications for brands. I'm really good at it.

You can learn more about me on my Linked In profile or my folio website here. My email address is natalie.emma.smith {at} gmail.com, so if you'd like to know more about my background or read glowing references from my previous clients, just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment