marriage material










I've been thinking about weddings a whole lot lately - not my own. In the weekend, our bestest friends tied the knot, and I'm working on a beautiful project for Simon James Design that means I'll be thinking about weddings a whole lot more. Where do you read about weddings, what do you think is beautiful and important when you get married? I love the images from Cheri Messerli's wedding, how beautiful!

Art project Get Hubbied is of interest, too. A couple entrusted their entire wedding to a collaborative effort by artists including Ed Ruscha. More here.

2 comments:

  1. These photos are lovely. I'm starting to think about my wedding now though it will probably be two years away! I picked up Vogue Spain bride overseas and it's filled with the most beautiful shoots and great ideas for dresses/bouquets.
    I like intimate weddings with lots of personal touches. Oh and how could I forget, food!

    Can't wait to see what you've been working on.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real romance.

    Pink roses scattered everywhere as well as candles, hippie flower wreaths for the bridesmaids, quotes from Shakespearean sonnets in the speeches and good food. And champagne - pink bottles of Moet on every table.

    ReplyDelete